Following are my Divrei Tora from Parashat Ha’azinu:
- Dvar Tora from Shabbat Ha’azinu, 5775: “Ha’azinu’s Non-Sequitor”
- Another Dvar Tora from Shabbat Ha’azinu – Shabbat Shuva, 5775: “Forgiving vs. Conceding”
- Dvar Tora from Shabbat Ha’azinu, 5774: “A Legitimate Rationale for Tora Study and Observance?”
- Another Dvar Tora from Shabbat Ha’azinu, 5774: “An Intriguing Form of Imitateo Dei”
- Dvar Tora from Shabbat Ha’azinu. 5763: “Poetry Not Only as Aesthetic Experience, but also as Divine Challenge”
Note: Some of these essays have been updated over the years. Even when the same title appears, editing and changes have been applied and the essay has been somewhat altered. You might want to look at only the latest iteration of the essay. On the other hand, particularly if you have difficulty with a particular idea, checking earlier versions may be helpful.